Banana Bread Donuts
Banana bread: the official mascot of the 2020 Quarantine. Here's a fun, simpler twist! It's protein packed, and only has 2 ingredients!
This recipe makes about 6 donuts.
2 ripe bananas
1 cup Cinnamon Oat Kodiak Cakes
Optional add-ins: walnuts, chocolate chips, etc. etc.
1. Mash up the bananas in a mixing bowl.
2. Dump in the Cinnamon Oat Kodiak Cakes and combine with the bananas.
3. Mix in whatever other add-ins you like.
4. Put the dough in a donut pan, or shape the dough into donut shapes if you don't have a donut pan.
5. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes.
And you have yourself the tastiest, easiest, most nutrient dense banana bread donuts!