Best Broccoli Ever
If you're looking for a healthy side dish for dinner tonight, I got you!
If you really want to feed broccoli to your family but it's gotta be appetizing, I got you!
If you want to love broccoli, but it's a struggle - I got you!
This recipe is seriously so tasty and so simple. Give it a try and let me know what you think!
Here's all you need:
Avocado oil (or cooking oil of your choice)
Salt and Pepper
Crushed red pepper
Step 1 is to wash and pull apart your broccoli into florets and put it in a bowl.
Then add the oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper and stir until the broccoli is well coated.
Then squeeze in some lemon juice and shake in some red pepper flakes and stir.
Spread the broccoli mixture on a baking sheet, and roast in the oven for 20 minutes at 425 degrees.
Pull it out of the oven, and squeeze more lemon juice and shake more red pepper flakes over the broccoli. Give it another stir, and you're ready to serve it!
2 broccoli crowns
1 TBS avocado oil (or cooking oil of your choice)
1 tsp garlic powder
Salt and pepper to taste
2 tsp crushed red pepper
Lemon juice from 1/2 a fresh lemon
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Prep a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
2. Wash and pull apart the broccoli into florets. Place in a mixing bowl.
3. Pour in the oil, and shake in the garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix until the broccoli is well coated.
4. Shake in 1 tsp of crushed red pepper, and squeeze in just a bit of the lemon juice. Stir.
5. Spread the broccoli on to the baking sheet, and roast for 20 minutes.
6. Remove the broccoli from the oven, and shake on the other tsp of red pepper and the rest of the lemon juice. Stir it all up.
Serve warm as a side dish to your favorite entree, or serve alone as a healthy snack! Enjoy!
Per serving (recipes makes about 4 servings):
Protein: 1 g
Fat: 4 g
Carbohydrates: 6 g