Easy Sheet Pan Chicken Dinner
It is full on cozy dinner season. When it's dark and cold outside come dinner time like it has been lately, I just want a meal that's warm, comforting, and takes minimal effort. This meal totally fits that bill. It's made up of:
Salt and pepper
So first, you preheat your oven to 400 degrees. While that's heating up, chop up your veggies. Personally, I like my veggies nice and chunky. So I left the green beans as is, cut the mushrooms in half, and cut my potatoes into chunks like this:
Once your veggies are all chopped and ready, toss them in a large bowl with avocado oil, rosemary, thyme, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix it all together until the veggies are well coated with the oil and seasonings.
Prep a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and spread the veggies out on it. Pop the baking sheet into the oven for about 30 minutes.
While the vegetables are roasting, cook your chicken breast in a pan. Season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
Once both the veggies and chicken are done, add the chicken to the baking sheet.
Mix it all up together, and dinner is served!
Makes 4 servings
2 Chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
4 red Potatoes
1 1/2 cups fresh green beans
1 cup mushrooms
1/2 white onion
1 TBS avocado oil
1 tsp rosemary
1 tsp thyme
1 tsp garlic powder
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and chop up all your veggies as thick or thin as you prefer.
2. Toss all the veggies in a large bowl, and mix in the avocado oil, rosemary, thyme, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
3. Prep a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spread the veggies on the pan. Roast for 30 minutes.
4. Cook your chicken in a pan and season with as much garlic powder, salt, and pepper as you like.
5. Once the vegetables and chicken are all ready, add the chicken to the sheet pan. Serve warm and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts per Serving:
These are estimates. Exact amounts may vary.
Protein: 28 g
Fat: 5 g
Carbohydrates: 31 g