Fiesta Deviled Eggs
Here's a spicy (picante?) twist on the classic deviled egg! They're so fun, so easy, and perfect for your next fiesta!
This recipe makes 12 halves.
6 hard boiled eggs
1 avocado (here's the thing: you might need 1 1/2, depending on the size of the avocado, or how much you like to use, etc.)
Taco seasoning (measure with your heart...but about 1 TBS is probably good)
1. Cut each egg in half, scoop out the yolks, and put them in a mixing bowl.
2. Scoop out the insides of the avocado, and add to the mixing bowl.
3. Mash the avocado and mix with the yolks.
4. Sprinkle in the taco seasoning, and mix.
5. Spoon your yolk/avocado mixture back into the egg white holes.
6. Top with a sprinkle more of taco seasoning on top of each egg if you want.