Pumpkin Glazed Donuts
Pumpkin spice and everything nice y’all! I have 3 words for you: PUMPKIN.GLAZED.DONUTS. These are so soft and doughy, so flavorful, so easy to make, AND they’re full of protein, whole grains, and vitamins. What’s not to love? Here’s what you’ll need:
Kodiak Cakes Pumpkin Flax Flapjack Mix
Vanilla protein powder
Pumpkin pie spice
First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees. While the oven is heating up, combine your Kodiak Cakes mix and pumpkin puree in a large mixing bowl.
Keep working the dough until fully combined.
Next, grab spoonfuls of dough and mold it into your donut pan.
Bake the donuts for 10 minutes. While they’re baking, mix up the protein powder, almond milk, and pumpkin spice. This is your glaze!
Once your donuts are all baked, take them out and let them cool for just a minute or two.
Then, dip each one in the glaze and set them to dry on a plate.
Give it just a second and you’re ready to devour them with some hot apple cider!
Look at how moist! 😋
Makes 6 donuts
2 cups Kodiak Cakes Pumpkin Flax Flapjack Mix
1 cup pumpkin purée
1/4 cup vanilla protein powder
1/4 cup almond milk
A dash of pumpkin pie spice
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and prep a donut pan with cooking spray. If you don’t have a donut pan,
prep a baking sheet with cooking spray or aluminum foil.
2. Mix together the Kodiak mix and pumpkin purée in a large mixing bowl until well combined.
3. Press the dough into your donut pan molds OR shape the dough into round donut shapes and place on your baking sheet.
4. Bake donuts for 10 minutes.
5. While they’re baking, stir up the protein powder and almond milk in a small mixing bowl. Add as much of the pumpkin pie spice as you like. About 1/4 tsp oughta do it, but it’s up to you!
6. Once the donuts are ready, take them out and let them cool for just a couple minutes. Then dip them in the glaze. You can decide to only dip one side, or dip both sides. Your choice!
And then you‘re ready to chow down on these pumpkin-y, protein-y treats!
Nutrition Information per donut: