Smoked Salmon Avocado Cucumber Roll-Ups
These are an EASY, but a GOODIE! This refreshing snack or light meal has a sushi-esque feel but only takes a couple minutes!
This recipe makes about 4 roll-ups
4 slices of smoked salmon
Optional: Everything But the Bagel Seasoning, or whatever other seasoning you'd like!
1. Lay out your smoked salmon flat on a plate.
2. Smash up the insides of the avocado, and spread it on the salmon slices.
3. Slice your cucumber into sticks, and place a stick or two at the top of each salmon slice.
4. Starting with the cucumber end, roll your salmon slice up.
5. Top with Everything but the Bagel or whatever seasoning you want.